hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing the persisted server connections on IOReactor pause
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 03:33:22 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I was able to get hold of the server side connection pool with using a list
and recording them using the above mentioned methods.

Now I was trying to check the condition, whether a connection is being used
or not at a given point in time. Meaning that whether this particular
connection has a message in-flight at the given instance, could you help me
on figuring out that condition as well?

Checking both, getHttpRequest and getHttpResponse to be null will work, if
my understanding of the code is correct, but is there a better way to check
the above condition?

Thanks in advance,
Ruwan