hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing the persisted server connections on IOReactor pause
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:30:49 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks a lot, I have got it fixed.

Moving forward, do you think that this can be incooperated with the
IOReactor#pause??

Why I am saying this is, IOReactor#pause should make sure that the server is
not accepting any more messages, right? but if you have keep-alive turned
on, those persisted connections will be used by the clients to continue
sending messages, since the IOReactor#pause doesn't close the persisted
connections.

WDYT?

BTW: really appreciate your help in getting this resolved.

Thanks,
Ruwan