hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Closing the persisted server connections on IOReactor pause
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 07:29:38 GMT
Hi Devs,

We (Synapse) has a requirement to close the persisted connections
(keep-alive) when the IOReactor is being paused, and I have looked at the
code and tried to get hold of all the persisted connections that are being
used at the time of the IOReactor pause, without any success :-(

1) Is it possible to do this?
2) If so, can you please point me to a code snippet or class or a method to
have a look at in getting all the keep-alive connections?

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton