hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Javadocs for current releases
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:31:57 GMT
I've created Javadoc jars for all the current releases and uploaded them to:

http://people.apache.org/~sebb/hc-javadoc/

I think it would be useful to upload these to Maven and the dist
directory, so I guess we need to vote on them.

Since they are only documentation, I've not bothered creating sigs for
them, but I can do so if it is felt necessary.

 [ ] +1 Release the Javadoc jars
 [ ] -1 I am against releasing the javadoc jars (must include a reason).

Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Note: the intention is to add the 4.0.1 Javadocs to the site at some
point, but I have yet to work out how best to do that.

S///