hc-dev mailing list archives

From James Leigh <james-nos...@leighnet.ca>
Subject Enabling HTTP Pipelining
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:33:00 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to handle pipelined requests concurrently. However,
AsyncNHttpServiceHandler doesn't call NHttpRequestHandler#handle until
the previous response is submitted. How can I handle requests on the
same TCP stream concurrently?

I also have trouble getting pipelining working on the client.
AsyncNHttpClientHandler#requestReady doesn't do anything if there is a
pending response on the connection (i.e. state is not
ClientConnState.READY). If this condition was removed it seems to
pipeline the requests asynchronously. Is there an equivalent
AsyncNHttpClientHandler that support this or a setting I have
overlooked?

Thanks,
James