hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] Promote HttpBenchmark code out of contrib
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 06:25:13 GMT
Hi all

I've enhanced the AB clone to :
- support any HTTP method (GET, HEAD, PUT, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS, TRACE..)
- request GZiped responses
- select chunked or content length encoding
- send Expect-Continue handshake

Additionally the AB clone can now be embedded into other higher level
applications - such as to a GUI; and allows the easy specification of a
SOAPAction, identity and trust stores - or the complete disabling of SSL
server verification for testing.

thanks
asankha

--