hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kiss Gergely" <kiss.gerg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NegotiateAuth for HttpClient 4.x
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:53:25 GMT
Oleg,

Because we required a stable version of HttpComponents, the code was based
on 4.0.
Doh... I should have looked at the JIRA first :)

As for digging in the current docs and trunk... sorry, but I'm already
promising my free time (and future free time) to everybody, so maybe some
other day.

Best regards
Gergely Kiss