hc-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Berlin <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @SuppressWarnings("null") really needed?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:06:51 GMT
Eclipse 3.4 & 3.5 changed the way they handle warnings.  For example, in 3.4
a private inner class with unused public variables would not warn about
unused variables.  In 3.5, it does warn (and adding a suppression for 3.5
will cause 3.4 to warn about an unnecessary suppression).  I assume there's
similar changes for null handling.

Sam