hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Synapse with IBM JDK 1.5 over httpcore-nio
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:37:00 GMT
Has any one tried to run synapse on IBM JDK 1.5?? I have tried this but
having some issue with the HTTP NIO transport :-(

Oleg, I had a look at the issue [1] and tried synapse with the 4.1-alpha1
release of the httpcore, but still the issue persists. It seems it is taking
a long time to send the request out from synapse to the actual service. Any
clue on this?? Was not being able to capture the thread dump as well,
because when I tried to kill -3 synapse IO reactor sent on to a loop.

Please note that this is IBM JDK 1.5.

Thanks,
Ruwan

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-155