hc-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling Multiple SSL Configurations
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:09:15 GMT
Hi Devs,

I'm working on Apache Synapse which uses HTTP Core NIO. Currently out HTTPS
transport makes use of one SSL context (initialized from a
keystore/truststore pair). We want to extend that to support multiple SSL
contexts. For example when Synapse connects to server A it will use one SSL
context and when it connects to server B it will use another SSL context.

I did an initial implementation of the above feature using multiple
IOReactors (ConnectingIOReactor implementations) where each IOReactor is
associated with its own IOEventDispatch and this solution works fine.
However it would be great if we can do this without using multiple
IOReactors. Is this achievable? What is the best way to handle multiple SSL
contexts with HTTP Core?

Thanks,
--
Hiranya Jayathilaka