hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with release checking
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:25:32 GMT
> On 21/06/2009, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
>  > sebb wrote:
>  >
>  > > It was quite tedious checking the 4.0.1 release because of spurious
>  > > variations between the tgz and zip archives.
>  > >
>  > > Apart from the LF/CRLF line ending differences, which are easy to
>  > > allow for, there are quite a lot of files in the ZIP archive that have
>  > > an additional CRLF at the end. This can be fixed by adding
>  > >
>  > > fixlast="false"
>  > >
>  > >
>  >
>  >  Sebastian,
>  >
>  >  Just go ahead and fix obvious issues without too much of a protocol.
>  >

I've updated the build.xml file and am trying to test using

mvn package assembly:assembly -DskipTests=true

However that fails with the following error:

[INFO] [bundle:bundle]
[ERROR] Error building bundle
org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore-osgi:bundle:4.1-SNAPSHOT : Input
file does not exist: target/maven-shared-archive-res
ources/META-INF/DEPENDENCIES~
[ERROR] Error building bundle
org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore-osgi:bundle:4.1-SNAPSHOT : Input
file does not exist: target/maven-shared-archive-res
ources/META-INF/LICENSE~
[ERROR] Error building bundle
org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore-osgi:bundle:4.1-SNAPSHOT : Input
file does not exist: target/maven-shared-archive-res
ources/META-INF/NOTICE~
[ERROR] Error(s) found in bundle configuration

So I commented out the httpcore-osgi module and the build then failed
because it could not find index.pdf. Running

mvn docbkx:generate-pdf

fixed that problem, and the archives are created OK. However the
build.xml file is not called to process the archives.

Is there some special Maven flag needed to invoke this phase?