hc-dev mailing list archives

From James Abley <james.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bringing the HttpCilent features up to parity with other libraries / langauges
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:38:31 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I completed gzip and deflate yesterday. I'll create a ticket and submit a
patch shortly.

I haven't looked at the cache yet. If you want to suggest a SoC project for
that, feel free.

Cheers,

James

On Mar 15, 2009 12:45 PM, "Oleg Kalnichevski" <olegk@apache.org> wrote:

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 21:57 +0000, James Abley wrote: > 2009/3/4 Tushar
Kapila <tushar.kapila.2@gmai...
James,

How likely it is that you manage to find time and motivation to work on
these features? The reason I am asking is that otherwise we could
propose this as a project for the Google's Summer of Code 2009 program.

Oleg