hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HttpCore - #setUri method
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:34:56 GMT
On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 20:10 +0200, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 08:02 -0700, Rae Egli wrote:
> > Oleg,
> >
> > Thanks very much for your input.  I would prefer adding it to BasicHttpRequest as
it appears to me to be part of essential HttpCore functionality.  It seems to me that any
process with more extensive proxy facilities would need such a method, just think of handling
http ver 1.0 hosts.

> > Thanks again.
> >
> > Rae
> >

> OK. Done. Please pull the latest snapshot off the SVN trunk and let me
> know if that fixes the problem for you.
>
> Oleg

Bad news. I'll have to revert this change due to the objection raised by
Bob Lee of the Android project. This change rendered HttpCore
incompatible with the version shipped with Google Android.

My bad. Sorry.

Oleg