hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] HttpClient 4.0-beta1 preview
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:45:09 GMT
On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 08:07 +0100, ant elder wrote:
> The bin-with-dependencies distro on windows includes duplicate jars for
> httpcore-4.0-beta2.jar and commons-logging-1.1.1.jar. I think thats caused
> by a funny with the way the maven assembly plugin works, what is the maven
> command used to build the distributions (could add how to do that to the
> BUILDING.txt file)?

Hi Anthony

Many thanks for reviewing the packages.

This seems to be a known regression in the assembly plugin

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-285

While annoying this issue does not look like a release blocker to me.
The problem results in a overwrite warning on some platforms but
otherwise the extracted content of the package looks sane.

What do you think?

Oleg