hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Harbulot <Bruno.Harbu...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject SecureProtocolSocketFactory with SSLContext
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:22:21 GMT
Hello,

I have implemented a SecureProtocolSocketFactory with support for
setting an SSLContext [1], based on StrictSSLProtocolSocketFactory,
which is available in the contribution package of HttpClient 3.1.

Would this be of interest to have it included in the contrib package?
Otherwise, I'll keep it available with jSSLutils. More documentation on
how to use it is available its wiki [2]. I would probably keep it under
jSSLutils too, since I'd like to put it in the Maven central repository,
but the HttpClient contrib package doesn't seem to be included there.

I haven't looked at the new implementation (4.x), but if there's enough
interest, I could try to implement something similar if it doesn't
already exist.
Comments welcome, of course.

Best wishes,

Bruno.