hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Can an HTTP server close the socket before its client has finished receiving the message?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:25:14 GMT
Hi Oleg, Ortwin and Mike

Sorry for my delay in responding,.. I am unable to find out the version
of Weblogic, but will try to find that out. I will also try to get a
tcpdump or a wireshark dump to investigate this further and share that
with you. I am accessing this service histed in Europe, over a VPN from
Sri Lanka, but I guess that will [hopefully] not spoil a tcpdump or
wireshark dump.. Also this service is available only over https, so I am
unable to say of this is specific to https, but will try to find more
details and update you

many thanks
asankha