hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Berlin" <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] 4.0 beta1 soon?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:57:00 GMT
That's the question, really.  I'll dig into it a bit deeper tonight
and try to come up with some more formalized thoughts -- I just
remember having this nagging feeling while doing the keep-alive that
it was only possible to add because the API wasn't frozen.  Ideally,
it would have been possible (if a little less elegant) even if the API
was frozen.

Sam