hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpcomponents Wiki] Trivial Update of "GeneralHttpCoreIntroduction" by QuintinBeukes
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:47:02 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Httpcomponents Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by QuintinBeukes:
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/GeneralHttpCoreIntroduction

The comment on the change is:
Added to links I missed previously.

  A header class represents a request/response header.

  For those who aren't familiar with the internal details of the HTTP protocol, I
- seriously recommend reading the <link to="http rfc">RFC</a>. An HTTP header
+ seriously recommend reading the RFC (See ReferenceMaterials). An HTTP header
  takes the name/value pair form of "Name: value1; value2; value3;" and so on.
  It's very similar to the MIME standard, with one difference of not having a
  maximum length limit, due to very long post/cookie headers.
@@ -392, +392 @@

  retrieve the name you would call the Header.getName() method.

  For more details on working with headers refer to the
- <link to="hc javadoc/Header class">API documentation</link>.
+ [http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/httpcore/apidocs/index.html API documentation].

  == Simple Connection Manager ==
  Before we can run our !HttpCore class, we need to complete the last step, which is