hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Quintin Beukes" <quin...@last.za.net>
Subject Re: NIO Connection Management
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:15:17 GMT
Yes, it does.

Makes sense to track the connection on the connected event. Where can
I get the latest CSV sources? Or didn't much change from the beta2?

I will have a look around, see how I can fit it in, and then give a
detailed explanation of this. When it's accepted I'll again take the
latest source, and implement it. Unless it's very complex I'll
probably have it done/tested it 2/3 days.