hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Berlin" <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep-Alive timeout & persistent connections
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:42:45 GMT
Done @ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-781 .  I can
take a look at this in the coming days -- do you think an
implementation that just closes the prior connection & makes a new one
on a subsequent request is OK, or does HttpClient need to close the
connection immediately once the timeout elapses?  (I don't think the
latter is possible without an additional thread.)

Sam