hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: null names in request params
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 13:45:02 GMT
Will,

Definitely sounds like a Threading issue to me. You may notice that the problem
occurs more often (or even only) on a multi-core CPU, as there you can actually
see the effect of missing memory barriers.
Check the code that populates the NameValuePairs. If it is called from multiple
threads, make sure to properly synchronize it.

Cheers

Ortwin

--
[web]  http://www.odi.ch/