hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Pankaj Arora" <par...@castiron.com>
Subject SEARCH Method
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 23:35:58 GMT
Hi,
As per Http 1.1 specifications

5.1.1 Method

The Method token indicates the method to be performed on the resource
identified by the Request-URI. The method is case-sensitive.

       Method         = "OPTIONS"                ; Section 9.2
                      | "GET"                    ; Section 9.3
                      | "HEAD"                   ; Section 9.4
                      | "POST"                   ; Section 9.5
                      | "PUT"                    ; Section 9.6
                      | "DELETE"                 ; Section 9.7
                      | "TRACE"                  ; Section 9.8
                      | "CONNECT"                ; Section 9.9
                      | extension-method
       extension-method = token

I am trying to support method SEARCH method which is used to communicate
with Microsoft exchange server 2003 . How can I support it using http
Client? Can you provide me some example of supporting extension methods?

Thanks,
Pankaj Arora