hc-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas <nic....@web.de>
Subject Re: Bug in Part.java?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:33:46 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I don't think that it is a problem with the server side script as it
actually works when uploading binary files by using a web browser
interface...so it's strange that it works when using a browser. The html
code for the file input is the following:
<form action="/cgi-bin/download/option.cgi?name=add_submit"
method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="upload_file">
<input type="file" name="F_NAME" style="width:250">
<input type="hidden" id="hname" value="">
<button type="submit" value="upload">

Somehow the server-side script seems the interpret the second CRLF as
being part of the file...

Greetings,
Nicolas