hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Berlin" <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] 4.0-beta2 release?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:03:58 GMT
We're going to release a LimeWire beta sometime this week with the
latest client & core snapshots (or betas, if they're out by then), but
we've had a few betas already (prior to the latest concurrency fixes)
and everything seems to be working great.  I'm very confident that the
server-side API is stable, but less-so about the client-side.  I
unfortunately haven't had a chance to get to working on our download
refactoring, so haven't had much time to see how it works in practice.
 In theory, it should be good.

Sam