hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpClient] HttpClient release 4.0-alpha4 soon?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:32:46 GMT
Folks

The refactoring of the connection management code in HttpClient is now
fully completed. Roland did a great job on it, so all I had to do was
adding a few missing bits. As far as I can tell all known issues with
the connection management API have been addressed.

There has also been a few bug fixes since 4.0-alpha3. I guess it is time
we cut the next release. Any objections to that? I'll start working on
building the preview packages if no show stoppers are reported.

Essentially the only missing bit now is the NTLM support. HttpClient 4.0
is almost fully feature complete.

Cheers

Oleg