hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] How to create separate projects for httpcore modules in Eclipse?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:29:26 GMT

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 13:56 +0100, Johannes Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an off-topic question: How do I create separate projects for the
> HttpComponents modules using Eclipse, Maven integration and Subclipse.
> When I do the steps as in
> <http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Integration+with+Subclipse>
> checking out http-components/httpcore/trunk I get the following projects:
>
> httpcomponents-core
> httpcore
> httpcore-nio
>
> Unfortunately the projects httpcore and httpcore-nio are empty. I'd like
> to have separate projects in order to have httpcore built with Java 1.3
> and httpcore-nio with Java 1.5.

Hi Johannes

The only approach that works for _me_ is to check out the whole project
at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk and
then manually create individual projects at the existing locations. This
way you can still build the whole thing with maven using command line
and have the code compile with Eclipse.

This sucks. I know.

Oleg