hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2008
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:52:01 GMT

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 08:49 +0100, Ortwin Gl├╝ck wrote:
> Erik Abele wrote:
> > On 11.03.2008, at 20:31, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> >
> >> Folks
> >>
> >> Do we want to participate this year? We had pretty decent results in the
> >> past (year 2006, RFC2965 implementation)
> >
> > If we can find one or more suitable tasks and have at least one mentor
> > then sure, let's go for it :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Erik
>

> Dare I propose NTLM?
>
> (explicitly not kicking off the legal debate here again)
>
> Odi, back from the antipodes

Welcome back, Odi!

The trouble is since we are not certain if we ever be able to accept
code based on the specs recently published by MS, we really can't give
this as a task to a GSOC participant. It would be just wrong.

Thorsten,

Maybe you have a self-contained task for Droids, which could be put
forward for consideration as a GSOC project?

Oleg