hc-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Strange links on Component sites
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:00:01 GMT
On 05.01.2008, at 16:12, Roland Weber wrote:

> Hi Oleg,
>
> in the grey horizontal navbar between the logos and the
> site content, there are duplicate links to HttpComponents
> for the component pages:
>
> http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/index.html
> http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/index.html
>
> The module pages have links to Apache and HttpComponents,
> but the HttpComponents link points to the component (core
> or client) rather than the HttpComponents main page.
> That's OK from a navigation point of view, but the link
> should probably have a different name then.

This was caused by the inconsistent usage of <link> tags in the
different site.xml's - I have synced everything up and it looks good
locally. I've also improved the navigation of the module sites by
adding the component-specific overview menus (plus various other
things, see my recent commits).

Would be nice if somebody could check the stuff locally and maybe
deploy the whole site, incl. components and modules - I don't seem to
be able to get the httpclient and httpcore sub-sites built correctly
anymore (Maven moands about missing artifacts, did I mention that
this Maven crap feels utterly overblown for web site stuff?)... :-)

TIA!

Cheers,
Erik