hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] HttpClient 4.0-alpha3 preview packages
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:45:19 GMT
Hi Oleg,

NOTICE looks OK. I was a bit concerned about the packaged
dependencies, but none of them have additional comments
we'd need to add to our own notice.

The httpmime JAR does not include LICENSE and NOTICE.
httpclient and httpcore both have it.

The version for commons-logging is 1.1.1. That's OK from
a packaging point of view, since that is the latest. From
an API point of view, we should use and specify 1.0.4, the
API also provided by slf4j. I'm not sure which version of
commons-logging is provided by PAX logging.
I thought I had checked the commons-logging version in
the pom.xml a few months ago and found it to be 1.0.4.
Do you update that for the releases?

cheers,
   Roland