hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Java 5 tags and indentation
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:33:33 GMT
Hi folks,

after adding the Java 5 tags, our code is now formatted
like this example:

    @Override
	protected HttpParams createHttpParams() {
        HttpParams params = new BasicHttpParams();
        HttpProtocolParams.setVersion(params,
                HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1);
        HttpProtocolParams.setContentCharset(params,
                HTTP.DEFAULT_CONTENT_CHARSET);
        HttpProtocolParams.setUseExpectContinue(params,
                true);

That is, the actual method signature is now indented to
the same depth as the method body. Not even an empty line
to separate the two. I'm sorry, but this hurts my eyes.

Suggestions?

cheers,
  Roland