hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: MIME module (svn commit: r615594 ff)
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:12:15 GMT
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> [...] may be a good opportunity to discuss our options for NTLM support.

There was recently another thread about LGPL on legal-discuss.
It left me confused as ever, but it seems that
a) MINA will host code that depends directly on LGPL
b) Sam Ruby is preparing some guideline for board approval
   in one of the next board meetings

I suggest to keep NTLM support and HTTPCLIENT-652 out of
alpha3 and to hope that Sam will have a final guideline or
policy or whatevery after the March or April board meeting.

cheers,
  Roland