hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Berlin" <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject FishEye Instance For HttpComponents
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:56:14 GMT
Hi FishEye Folk & HttpComponents Folk,

As our project uses HttpComponents more & more (and as I'm hacking
within it at the moment), I find myself wanting to see a FishEye view
of the repository more & more.

There appears to be some limited Apache projects at:
http://fisheye6.cenqua.com/ .  The page at:
http://fisheye.cenqua.com/viewrep/apache mentions that more can be set
up, and the page at:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/hosting.jsp says so too.

Now that HttpComponents is a fully top-level project, I suspect it
might be easier to setup a hosted FishEye instance for it?

What needs to happen in order to get this done?

(FWIW, if it can't be done through Atlassian/Cenqua, I can set it up
on our public LimeWire FishEye instance.  It's probably best on the
cenqua site, though.)

Thanks,

Sam