hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Berlin" <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] to split or not to split
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:42:34 GMT
What we do for LimeWire is generate all our individual jars, then
combine them using a quick ant task.  (The jar task lets you provide
other jars and will include their contents into the new one, or you
can unzip the jars into a temporary directory and rejar them as a
single jar.)

I have absolutely no clue how to do it in maven.

Sam