hc-dev mailing list archives

From ossf...@dubioso.net
Subject Re: commit r627070
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:17:14 GMT
Hi Oleg,

>_Log:
>_I wanted to avoid a direct dependency on Commons IO, since it is a transitive
>_dependency due to mime4j anyway, but apparently GUMP cannot handle transitive
>_dependencies well

Stefan is just rolling major Maven2 changes from
the trunk of Gump over to the live installation.
We can expect a few more error messages because
of that.
Don't know how things are done now, but after the
changes Gump will use the dependencies defined in
the Gump project file for <mvn> builds only to
determine the build order. Actual dependencies
during the build will be handled by Maven 2 and
intercepted by Gump to substitute the output of
the Gump run for the repository artifacts. That
should solve your transitive dependency problems.

cheers,
  Roland