hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HttpClient 4.0 / HttpMime - A multi-part form POST to upload a file
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:54:15 GMT

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 11:04 -0500, Michael Lake wrote:
> I need to be able to upload files, I'm guessing I need the httpmime
> module.
>
> I couldn't find it on apache's snapshot repository

Hi Michael

I deployed the latest snapshots including HttpMime just a few minutes
ago

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpmime/

> perhaps some developer has a personal, publicly visible repository on
> apache for snapshots that I could use?
>
> if not, I suppose I could compile that code myself, but I'm hoping the
> ball will get rolling soon and that the alpha3 release makes it to
> ibiblio in the next week or so. is that too optimistic of me?

Bear with us for a week of so. I am about to publish HttpClient 4.0a3
preview packages and if everything goes well I am going to call a format
vote on the release sometime this weekend.

Oleg