hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] multipart coded entities
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:25:16 GMT
Hi Oleg,

> I looked at
> mine4j and found out it already had all the necessary primitives to
> build MIME entities. The mine4j API looks quite reasonable. It can well
> serve our needs and still be maintained outside HttpComponents by a
> larger community.

That is good news indeed. I wouldn't mind having a whole collection
of entities based on mime4j, javax.mail, Commons FileUpload and
whatever else to choose from in our contrib code. If mime4j works
for our purposes, it can become the one implementation we support
for HttpClient. Even better if it works for receiving as well.

cheers,
  Roland