hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project httpcomponents-client (in module httpcomponents) failed
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:11:01 GMT
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

> I think we should seriously consider migrating to Continuum
>
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/

That won't help projects that want to use Gump and depend
on our code. I don't mind having a Continuum if there are
volunteers to administrate a Solaris zone and maintain a
Continuum instance there. But it is not a replacement for
Gump. The Gump project is running Gump for all of Apache,
we just have to keep a few XML files up to date to make it
work. If we can't figure out how to do that with Maven 2,
I might consider to adapt my local Ant build file for the
gump-trunk.

cheers,
  Roland