hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Expected release timeline for Core 4.0-alpha7
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 08:49:44 GMT
Hello Asankha,

> Does anyone have an idea about the timeline when HttpComponents Core
> 4.0-alpha-7 is scheduled for release?

I think we're still shooting for beta1 rather than alpha7.
Later this month or early in February, I guess.

There are two issues open:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

HTTPCORE-131 is a feature request where the discussions
didn't result in a definite solution. I'm still hoping
for more feedback from those interested in the feature.
In particular, Johannes has requested the feature, but
didn't tell us yet which of the proposed solutions would
address his needs.

HTTPCORE-134 is a minor issue that I'll deal with shortly.

cheers,
  Roland