hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpcomponents Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by RolandWeber
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:58:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Httpcomponents Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RolandWeber:
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/FrontPage

The comment on the change is:
structured developer information, put HttpDispatch design link back in

  Developer information is meant for people working on our project codebase,
  including the Java source code as well as the sources for generating our website.

+ The first set of links describes technical procedures:
+
     1. WebSite - How to update and deploy the HttpComponents website
     1. [wiki:Self:HttpComponentsCoreReleaseProcess HttpComponents Core release process] -
How to cut and publish a release of !HttpComponents Core
     1. [wiki:Self:CommonsHttpClientReleaseProcess Commons HttpClient 3.x release process]
- How to cut and publish a release of Commons !HttpClient 3.x
+
+ Then we have some non-procedural information for reference:
+
-    1. JavaDocGuidelines - API !JavaDoc guidelines for !HttpComponents
+    1.#4 JavaDocGuidelines - API !JavaDoc guidelines for !HttpComponents
-    1. ClientConnectionManagementDesign - Design considerations for connection management
in !HttpComponents
-    1. wiki:Self:HttpComponentsAndOSGi - Generating OSGi bundles for our modules
     1. ReferenceMaterials - Links to relevant standards

+ And finally a few thoughts-gathering and task status pages:
+
+    1.#6 wiki:Self:HttpComponentsAndOSGi - OSGi-bundling our modules - ''not yet started''
+    1. ClientConnectionManagementDesign - ''initial implementation mostly complete''
+    1. HttpDispatchThreadingDesign - ''work is suspended''

  == PMC Information ==