hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange links on Component sites
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:50:10 GMT

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 09:21 +0100, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
> > This _appears_ to have been caused by the way Maven's site descriptor
> > inheritance works (or is meant to work, actually). Apparently the site
> > plugin was unable to locate the project POM and therefore was unable to
> > generate the navigation links properly.
> >
> > The problem seems to have been solved by setting a relative path to the
> > project POM in the respective components POMs. I just redeployed the
> > site. Let's see what happens.
>
> It didn't help over night. I have now redeployed the site
> because of the stylesheet issue. What was generated on my
> machine still has the duplicate HttpComponents links.

Interestingly enough links look okay when I deploy the site to a staging
directory locally but appear to get messed up again when deployed to the
server. Oh well, Maven is one of those wonderful things that cause as
many issues as it solves. I'll try to look into the problem while
updating the site for the HttpCore 4.0b1 release

Cheers,

Oleg