hc-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: TLP - first steps
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:52:25 GMT
On 08.12.2007, at 18:09, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 17:43 +0100, Roland Weber wrote:
>> Hello Erik,
>>
>> what's the status of our TLP migration? I hope we can get the
>> Unix group and Subversion set up until christmas (gregorian).
>> I was planning to start the SVN move on Dec 28, probably
>> with the 3.1 stuff which I already moved earlier this year.
>> It would be even better if we could have the group and/or
>> SVN set up by the end of next week, when our first board
>> report is due. It's always good to report some accomplished
>> action items :-)
>>

> It is the busiest time of the year for lots of people in IT
> business. It
> would be nice if Erik helped us with getting some infrastructural bits
> sorted out bypassing all that administrative overhead, but we
> nonetheless should not just sit and wait.

I agree though please let's just first decide about the names /
naming schemes; should be a no-brainer but since several opinions are
involved we should make sure we're on the same page before requesting
someting.

> We should go ahead and open
> requests for new unix groups and domain names through the official
> channel:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

Yep, I can take care of that and also do most of the work required
(sub-domain, unix group, lists, svn) so let's just agree on the names
until Monday morning and then take it from there.

Cheers,
Erik