hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject HttpComponents download page down
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:08:31 GMT
Hi folks,

I just noticed that our download page gives a status 500:
http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi

I've redeployed the "main" site earlier today via Maven, but
both the download template (.html) and wrapper script (.cgi)
seem to be OK when looking in /www/hc.apache.org/. However,
the cgi doesn't have the execute flag set as on other sites.
I've changed that and hope that the next sync will fix the
problem.

On my local machine, the download.cgi from SVN has the
execute flags set, but the one that Maven copied to the
target/site/ directory hasn't. The settings.xml I defined
for the site deployment also specifies no execute for the
files to be copied to the server.

Have I mentioned recently how I feel about Maven?

cheers,
  Roland