hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [Site] Download page preview
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:59:11 GMT
Hi Oleg,

> http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi
>
> Currently I put all downloads on one page since we do not have that
> many. Would you rather have a separate download page per versioned
> produce (httpcore, httpclient, etc)?

Looks good. I'm fine with a single download page for everything.
That way, we don't need a download index page that links to all
the individual download pages :-)

In the first section, there is a missing whitespace in
"distributiondirectories".

Textual references to the 3.1 code usually call it
"Commons HttpClient", without the Jakarta prefix.
At least that's what we use on the Description page.

Should we have a link to the archives on the download page?
  Older releases are available from the
    >archives</a>.

Good work!

cheers,