hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Mail archives
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:56:33 GMT
Hi Odi,

> It looks like the mail archives of the old list has not been copied to
> the new location. We are listing the following link as the archive location:

I believe that only the apmail archives in tar.gz format are
merged to the new lists, but not the mbox archives. The tar.gz
files can be found here:
http://hc.apache.org/mail/

I've tried to add "other archive" links to the 3.1 site, but
Maven 1 didn't want to show those links in the website. Maybe
I was just missing the documentation on how to do it right,
but I removed the links from the project.xml again.
I've listed the old mailing lists as archive-only links on
the 3.1 site:

http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/mail-lists.html

Something similar should probably be done for the 4.0 site.

> No idea how to do that, though. Seems like one could just move some mbox
> files.

We'll ask Erik when he's back.

cheers,
  Roland