hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject APT (was: [DISCUSS] future web site structure)
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:06:55 GMT
Roland Weber wrote:

> [1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/apt-format.html

I don't know what this reference documents, but certainly
not the format interpreted by the Maven on my machine.
The anchor/link mechanism is seriously broken, or at
least behaves completely different from how I interpret
the reference.

{{anchor}} does not create a link to the "anchor" in the
same document, it creates a link to a different document
with name "anchor". There are no implicit anchors defined
for the section headers. And {anchor} will not define an
invisible anchor similar to <a name="anchor"></a>. Instead,
it generates <a name="anchor">anchor</a>, which leads to
an underscored text with our stylesheet. The links could
be hack-fixed as {{{#anchor}anchor}}.

Maybe this can be rectified by upgrading some plugins, but
it is beyond my patience for this evening to investigate
that. For the time being, I can only recommend to not use
in-document links with APT.

cheers,
  Roland