hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject HttpClient 2.0 archive
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:51:16 GMT
Hi folks,

I have consolidated the archived 2.0 releases at
/www/archive.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/commons-httpclient/2.0/
This should sync in a few hours to
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/commons-httpclient/2.0/

I've collected all irregularities I noticed into a readme.
You will find the readme below, and also in the archive.
If you happen to know where I would find one of the missing
release files, please let me know and I'll update the archive.

There are some redirects in effect for the archives. These are
triggered by .htaccess or .htaccess-archive files in the archive
directories, I'm not sure which. Maybe we can create those by
ourselves from the old archive locations.

cheers,
  Roland

Archive for Commons HttpClient 2.0
==================================
alpha 1 2 3
beta  1 2
rc    1 2 3
final
2.0
2.0.1
2.0.2

Up to and including 2.0, releases were not signed.
There is no source archive for alpha1 and alpha3.
There is no binary tar.gz for alpha3, just the zip.
There are two different archives for "2.0-final" and "2.0".

The final 2.0 release was originally published as 2.0-final.
After feedback from users, it was re-built and re-published as 2.0,
without a suffix. The two builds are not identical. The later
version without the suffix was published to the Maven 1 repository.