hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] The new site is up
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:28:55 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

> AFAIK, there's no access to the archives structure, except presumably
> for infra folks.

Luckily, I didn't ask ;-) I found the archives directories at
/www/archive.apache.org/dist/, permissions are set identically
to those in the regular dist/ tree. I deleted the directory
with the wrong name there yestereve and it synced over night.
At least four of us have permissions for Jakarta and Commons,
so we should be able to sort that out by ourselves.

> It also looks as though the archives have standard HEADER files
> already; it's not clear if these can be changed.

Yes, the headers are not synced. We can put in readmes instead.

cheers,
  Roland