hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Update of "GuidedTourOfHttpCore" by RolandWeber
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:47:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-httpclient Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by RolandWeber:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/GuidedTourOfHttpCore

The comment on the change is:
fixed links to Jakarta

  Now, if you would like to follow me to the main hall...
  it's called package {{{org.apache.http}}}.
  You may want to keep the
- [http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/httpcore/apidocs/index.html
JavaDocs]
+ [http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/httpcore/apidocs/index.html JavaDocs]
  at hand, that will make it easier for you to follow my explanations.

@@ -373, +373 @@

   That is a tricky thing. You should stick to the interceptor lists used
   in the examples. If that doesn't do what you want, just ask by posting
   your question to the user
-  [http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/mail-lists.html mailing list].

   '''Q:'''
@@ -515, +515 @@

  [wiki:Self:HttpComponents HttpCore module]
  and found the experience enlightening.
  If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to post them on the
- user [http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/mail-lists.html mailing list].
  Saying that, you might want to search the archives of the mailing lists
  first, in case somebody else already got an answer to a similar question.
  We are also considering to offer guided tours of other modules in the future.