hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] The new site is up
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:40:06 GMT

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 20:59 +0100, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> great job, just one issue: the links to the ASF "sponsoring"
> and "thanks" pages that I added to the 3.1 site are mandatory
> for all projects. Maybe you can just copy that section in the
> navigation over to the Maven2 sites?

Roland, Sebastian

I added mandatory links to ASF wide resources using similar layout as
that of the HttpClient 3.x legacy site.

I also think we can take a few more days to migrate the download and
archive pages. But I would like to delete the old SVN content at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/ and the old web
site at http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/ pretty much asap in
order to avoid confusion.

So, If I hear no complaints I'll proceed with deletion of old SVN and
web site content tomorrow around 13:00 GMT.

Cheers

Oleg