hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpComponents] The new site is up
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:48:25 GMT
Folks

I made necessary minimal changes to the existing (dog ugly) web site and
deployed it on our shiny new domain:

http://hc.apache.org/

Please take an especially close look at the project charter, which I
hacked together based on the previous one and the TLP resolution. Most
likely it will need more editing:

http://hc.apache.org/charter.html

The download pages still point at the old dist directory under Jakarta.
As soon as we agree on the publishing framework for the site and I can
put together a new download section, migrate the dist directory and
remove the last remaining references to Jakarta.

If there are no _major_ issues with the new site, I would like to go
ahead and delete the old site, which still points at the old SVN
location, set up a redirect to the new site and then immediately remove
old SVN content.

When that is done, we can take our time to deal with minor issues.

Does this sound all right?

Oleg